" />

The furry felines of Greece

It should be no secret that Chris and I are extreme animal lovers. We tend to befriend stray creatures almost everywhere we go and Greece was no exception. While we gather our thoughts on a more thorough round up of our time in the country, we would like to showcase a few of our new buddies. Thank God our suitcases won’t fit more in them or else we would be bringing home a few new members to the family.

Behold, the cute kittens of Greece.

Cats in Greece

Cats in Greece

So many cats in Greece

Cats all over Ephesus Turkey

Don’t worry, there’s more. We have enough photos of cats that we could probably start a new blog based solely on the kitties of Greece. It should be noted that we were pleased to see that most of the cats were well fed and regarded as harmless.

Cute cats of Greece

cute cats in greece

Cats all over Greece

Cute kitties in Greece

Tell us what you think. Are you animal lovers like us? Which cat is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.

1. Emily
    November 1, 2014 at 1:36 am - Reply

Very cute – reminds me of Istanbul where there were felines everywhere and generally well-looked after too!
    Emily recently posted…The Draw of JaipurMy Profile

2. silvia
    November 1, 2014 at 5:24 am - Reply

Very cute pictures! I’m joining the club of passionate animal lovers. πŸ™‚ It was nice to have a drink in some square in Athens and pet a dog at the same time! I grew up in Romania, so this felt very much like home to me. πŸ™‚ Hope you guys had fun, too!
    silvia recently posted…Metro ride in AthensMy Profile

November 4, 2014 at 11:13 am - Reply

We definitely loved it! We particularly enjoyed seeing how well taken care of the street animals were. πŸ™‚

3. SELINA
    November 2, 2014 at 1:42 am - Reply

I am from Turkey and cat situation is completely same in my country too. They are everywhere and they are so cute! πŸ™‚
    SELINA recently posted…BEST HOSTEL OF THE WORLDMy Profile

November 4, 2014 at 11:11 am - Reply

Ah, yes! We were at Ephesus and saw so many cute kitties there. They walked around like they owned the place!

4. Kate
    November 4, 2014 at 5:45 am - Reply

The 6 months that I lived in Greece I made so many feline friends! I had one who used to come to my apartment regularly for milk :).
    Kate recently posted…7 of the Most Gorgeous Castles in GermanyMy Profile

5. Fabiana
    November 6, 2014 at 3:39 pm - Reply

I loved watching photos of those cuties!
    Fabiana recently posted…5 Things to Do On a Trip to Porto, PortugalMy Profile

6. Katie
    November 7, 2014 at 2:43 pm - Reply

Cats are the fashion models of the animal world … they sure know how to pose! Excellent pics, from one cat lover to another πŸ™‚
    Katie recently posted…Top Reasons To Visit During Holy Week In BrazilMy Profile

7. Eileen
    November 12, 2014 at 3:12 pm - Reply

Awww, adorable! I get awkward sometimes about photographing local people, so I almost always go for animals first!
    Eileen recently posted…VIP in Fort Lauderdale: The Tame First Half of Bach MadnessMy Profile

8. Maaaz khan
    November 15, 2014 at 3:46 am - Reply

wowww, these are so cute i wish i could have one