Learn to make videos like a PRO

Have you ever wanted to start making money as a travel videographer? Well, you’re in luck. We here at Captain and Clark have been working as professional travel videographers for the last 6 years and have taken everything we have learned along the way and put it into an easy to follow course. This course is designed for the entry-level videographer and has a heavy emphasis on shooting travel videos. However, it is acceptable and helpful for videographers of all skill levels and allows you to work at your own pace. You can go from having never picked up a camera to making a life out of shooting videos, just like we did.

We’ve been working closely with the hit brand, Travel Blog Success, to bring you the Videography for Travel Bloggers Course.

10563079_908112578400_2275905473068872666_nIMG_0132

We tried to cover everything from how to select a camera to how to edit and upload your videos. Learn sweet tricks that will give your videos a cohesive feel, and master the mysterious art of digital storytelling. From shooting in the Galapagos to Croatia, we’ll help you take shots, stitch them together and even help you find music for your videos.

180814_565552207130_3791758_nWith over six years of video editing under our belts and working relationships with companies like, Expedia, USA Today, Travel Blog Success, The New York Times, TripFilms, and many more you can trust our expertise.

So what are you waiting for? Get out there and film your world!

Check out the course HERE!

IMG_1750

1. Caroline Achieng Otieno
    March 25, 2015 at 2:34 am - Reply

That looks like some pretty heavy equipment to lug about..!
    Caroline Achieng Otieno recently posted…When is the best time to visit Keukenhof?My Profile

2. Will Hatton
    March 26, 2015 at 12:34 am - Reply

Not much of a “videographer” but this gave me an idea on how to improve my travel logs and videos. I just need to be mindful of the equipment that I have to bring with me, though. 🙂
    Will Hatton recently posted…Backpacking in VenezuelaMy Profile

3. Michelle
    April 8, 2015 at 9:32 pm - Reply

I like your post, because your post is awesome !!! Many many thanks for giving us the opportunity to see this beautiful picture.

4. Hannah @GettingStamped
    April 10, 2015 at 2:04 am - Reply

Love your videos, thanks for sharing some great tips!
    Hannah @GettingStamped recently posted…Month 21 Recap of our RTW TripMy Profile

5. JD Pham
    April 27, 2015 at 10:36 am - Reply

Thanks for sharing the link to the course, I’ve been debating about taking that course since I totally suck at video and I’m glad you endorse it!
    JD Pham recently posted…50 Shades the Musical Parody DealsMy Profile

6. Tajirul Haque
    July 5, 2015 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Do you really hold your camera like that and talk? is it so easy? Anyways I would love to make a life out of shooting travel videos. I will think about joining the course.
    Tajirul Haque recently posted…9 Good Reasons to Visit PhilippinesMy Profile