" />
Our Flytographer Shoot on Maui

Our Flytographer Shoot on Maui

In my opinion, the single best travel souvenir you can get is a Flytographer photo shoot. Every time Tawny and I travel, the best thing we bring back is video and pictures. However, for us it is so difficult to get a picture of the both of us. There have been countless times that we have done the long-arm selfie or asked a stranger to take a shot of us. More often than not we end up with some well-intentioned shot of our knees or of a blurry outline of us in front of some monument.

There have been so many times that I wanted to just hire a professional like Ben Herndon to follow us around and make us look AMAZING. As it turns out though, that is an option.

"Our Flytographer in action"

“Our Flytographer in action”

For those of you who haven’t heard of Flytographer, they are the premier travel photo company. You book a session in a city that you’re traveling to, set up the meet, and then one of their uber-talented photographers (usually a local) shows up and captures you and your family/lover/friend/pet in action. You can book 30 minutes to 3 hour sessions or do a custom shoot. What you end up with is 15-90 flawless frame worthy shots to let you remember your trip forever. We hooked up with Flytographer in Slovenia last year and had such a great time that we decided to do it again this year to mark our babymoon.

My favorite part is how stunning the shots are. Tawny and I use our Slovenia shoot for everything from Christmas cards to marketing material. We have them framed and set as desktop backgrounds, etc.

Don’t just take my word for it though. Get ready to have your mind blown by sexy romance and take a peak at the results of our shoot on Maui below. Then go out and book a Flytographer shoot. We give them our highest review.

160209_Tawny_020

Click A Picture to Expand Gallery

160209_Tawny_006 160209_Tawny_007 160209_Tawny_008 160209_Tawny_017 160209_Tawny_022

To see our Slovenia shoot CLICK HERE.

1. Samantha
    February 18, 2016 at 2:36 am - Reply

Lovely Couple,Gorgeous Photos,both of looking are made for each other,i like your smile..

2. Nevin John
    February 22, 2016 at 12:50 am - Reply

Very beautiful Photos and both looking very cute. 😀
    Nevin John recently posted…Thaipooyam Festival in KeralaMy Profile

3. Les Petits Pas de Juls
    February 24, 2016 at 9:30 am - Reply

I love the idea since the fist time you mentioned Flytographer! I truly wanted this as a souvenir from our second honeymoon (in Italy this time!), as Rome, Florence or Venice are quite a setting to do so. But then, I saw their prices… I’m a little bumbed I must say because suddenly it feels completely out of our budget…

Any other options?
    And congratulations on your photo shoot! It’s absolutely gorgeous!
    Les Petits Pas de Juls recently posted…The Truth about the French and their PerfumesMy Profile

4. Osiris Tours
    April 6, 2016 at 3:41 pm - Reply

What an amazing experience! Maui is considered one of the best islands in Hawai.
    You both look really happy there! love your smile!
    Keep up the amazing posts!

5. Holly
    April 27, 2016 at 6:09 am - Reply

Hey guys! Love your site and these photos are gorgeous. We were thinking of hiring flytographer to help with some new photos for our blog. Do you mind if I email you with more specific questions about your experience with them? Thanks!!

April 27, 2016 at 8:09 am - Reply

Hey Holly, not at all. Hit us up on our contact page and we would be happy to help if we can.

6. Adventure Mountain Club
    August 22, 2016 at 10:23 pm - Reply

aww! how lovely it is

7. Sanjeet Veen
    August 23, 2016 at 12:22 pm - Reply

Nice Couple, Amazing Images, Great & Thanks For This Lovely And Colorful Share.

8. Yun